Lumb: Nunn’s Applied Respiratory Physiology, 8th Edition
Publication Date: 07/28/2016
Product Type: Hardcover
Subject Area: Medicine – Pulmonary/Respiratory
Nunn’s Applied Respiratory Physiology, Eighth Edition, is your concise, one-stop guide to all aspects of respiratory physiology in health, disease, and in the many physiologically challenging situations and environments into which humans take themselves – with coverage from basic science to clinical applications.
This most comprehensive single volume on respiratory physiology will be invaluable to those in training or preparing for examinations in anaesthesia, intensive care, respiratory medicine or thoracic surgery – as well as an essential quick reference for the range of practitioners requiring ready access to current knowledge in this field.
Now fully revised and updated, this eighth edition includes a new full-colour format to improve clarity and understanding – and it also comes with access to the complete, downloadable eBook version for the first time. This incorporates bonus chapters, handy topic summaries and new, interactive, self-assessment material. The result is a more flexible, engaging and complete resource than ever before.
Enhancements to this edition include:
- New full colour format – enhances the 250+ diagrams and allows a much clearer portrayal of physiological concepts
- New figures reflect modern functional imaging techniques – which are now able to generate detailed pictures of lung ventilation and perfusion in humans
- A new section on the aims, effects and physiological basis of respiratory physiotherapy – to help both physiotherapists and doctors better understand this common intervention for treating patients’ respiratory disease
- Additional information on the significant impact of obesity on respiratory physiology in both health and disease
- New sections on comparative respiratory physiology and respiratory physiology in veterinary practice – understanding respiration in less complex animals and the place of human respiration within the animal kingdom will be of interest to students/practitioners in biology, zoology or veterinary medicine, as well as enlightening in other contexts
- Bonus eBook access – (printed book) includes access to the complete, fully searchable electronic text, via Expert Consult – incoporating extra chapters, handy chapter summaries and new self-assessment material to aid exam preparation
Untuk pemesanan bisa menghubungin :
Sekretasiat Poliklinik paru lt.2 RSP Persahabatan
Jl.Persahabatan Raya No.1 Jakarta, 13230
Email : Kolegiumpulmo@gmail.com